Seidat use cases for keynote speakers
Elevate the overall professionalism of your keynote speaker and effectively engage your audience by leveraging the powerful features and seamless presentation capabilities offered by Seidat
Keynote speakers play a big role in events and conferences, shaping the overall experience for attendees. Utilizing presentation platforms offers several compelling reasons for keynote speakers to enhance their presentations and engage their audience effectively.
Make every event a success!
What typical challenges do speakers face during events?
- How to effectively maintain audience engagement, ensuring interactivity and captivating content to keep the audience interested throughout the presentation?
- How to address the challenges of ineffective presentation structure, ensuring that speeches are well-organized and deliver information in a structured manner?
- How to avoid the negative impact of poorly designed slides or slides overloaded with text on the overall effectiveness of the presentation?
- How to address technical issues like equipment malfunctions, compatibility problems, or audio-visual setup glitches during presentations?
Seidat’s solution for these challenges?
- Seidat’s range of interactive features: Matrix slide structure + presenter view, interactive content options like hotspot button, videos, gifs, and embedded materials like 3D models and calculators, for ex.
- Matrix slide structure helps arrange information coherently, facilitating well-organized speeches as opposed to traditional linear structures
- With Seidat’s versatile content options, editable ready templates, slide notes and presenter view, you can minimize the need for text heavy slides
- Seidat’s offline mode + Link Share + Cross-device compatibility
How Seidat benefit you as a keynote speaker?
- These features foster audience engagement by allowing innovative ways to demonstrate your message, ensuring that the audience remains interested and involved
- Speakers can organize information coherently, facilitating a logical flow in presentations, leading to clearer communication, better understanding, and improved retention of key points
- Slide notes, visible only to the presenter through the presenter view, enable a focus on visually impactful presentations, enhancing the overall delivery experience
- Seidat’s offline mode and cross-device compatibility ensure a smooth presentation experience, even allowing presenters to switch slides on their phone for viewers in case of technical issues, enhancing professionalism and reliability
Seidat features for keynote speakers
In addition to using images and texts in your slides, you can embed videos, 3D content, panoramas, GIF animations, websites, web forms, Google Sheet graphs and anything you can think of onto your presentations.
Easily share your presentation with anyone by delivering a link. Set an expiration date and see how many times the link has been opened or if it has been opened at all. You can also get notified when the shared link has been opened.
Thanks to Seidat’s versatile content options, one shared link can contain an unlimited number of slides with videos, websites, 3D images, forms, links etc. There is no longer a need for multiple attachments in your emails!
Seidat’s two-dimensional matrix navigation in the presentations enables you to choose your slide path on the spot. You can organise your slides according to your chosen hierarchy. E.g. so that you can do a shorter presentation on the top level or dive deeper into more detail. This makes presenting more flexible for you and more interesting to your audience as you only have to show the most relevant slides.
Seidat’s presenting feature for online meetings, Live Share, enables you to share slides in real-time anywhere in the world, with any device – to any device. Seidat uses very little bandwidth – it is so light to use.
Download your presentation for offline use before meetings that are held out of internet reach. Still get matrix presentation structure and a wide presenter view!
Use With Any Device
Seidat is a browser-based app and it works on any device with any operating system – even on mobile. Have access to your presentations wherever you are!