In sales, repetition is key, and the first impression can make or break a deal. That’s where intro materials come in. Tailored to showcase your unique offerings, these materials simplify complex information, ensuring potential clients understand the value you bring.
Create a positive first impression with intro presentations
Typical challenges with intro presentations?
Crafting and sharing intro presentations for customers often poses common challenges in many companies
- How to streamline content creation and save time?
- How to create a wow effect and positive impression?
- Has the customer even opened the material we have shared with them?
Seidat solution for challenges?
- With Seidat you can automate your presentation processes, and with Zapier + other tools you can create personalized presentations at a glance
- Seidat’s multimedia content options enable the creation of compelling presentations
- With Seidat, you can effortlessly track when your shared link has been opened and receive real-time notifications when your customer engages with it
Seidat benefits for intro materials
- Time-saving from manual work, more time for sales!
- Seidat offers a range of versatile content options, including calculators and calendar embeds, amplifying first impressions and boosting competitive advantage to create a remarkable wow effect
- More right-time service for the customers = time-saving + better sales results
Seidat features for intro presentations
In addition to using images and texts in your slides, you can embed videos, 3D content, panoramas, GIF animations, websites, web forms, Google Sheet graphs and anything you can think of onto your presentations.
Seidat’s presentation editor is easy for anyone to use. Upload your logos and images, use your brand font, create new slides or use templates to create presentations.
Collect data of the people viewing and visiting your presentations by integrating your analytics apps with Seidat. Analyse your presentation usage internally as well as externally and use the data to develop your ways of working.
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio
Zapier (4000+ apps)
Zapier is an automation and integration tool that works without having to code. Use it to easily create automation between Seidat and numerous different apps and software.
There are usually three types of goals in integrating a Seidat and a CRM system:
- Automatically create presentation materials for Seidat using data from the CRM system (e.g. proposals)
- Ensures that the offer document in Seidat is linked to the CRM
- Transfers usage analytics or note data from Seidat to CRM
All of these goals are united by the ultimate idea of saving time, harmonising processes, improving quality, and increasing sales results.
The integrations are implemented as direct native integrations, customized using the API or utilizing ready-made Zapier integrations.
The most typical CRMs to integrate with Seidat are Pipedrive, Hubspot, and Salesforce.
Easily share your presentation with anyone by delivering a link. Set an expiration date and see how many times the link has been opened or if it has been opened at all. You can also get notified when the shared link has been opened.
Thanks to Seidat’s versatile content options, one shared link can contain an unlimited number of slides with videos, websites, 3D images, forms, links etc. There is no longer a need for multiple attachments in your emails!
Tracked Link Sharing
Using shared link tracking you can see which presentations have been viewed and for how many times – in real-time. Personalise your links to see who the viewer was as well!
Other Seidat use cases for sales
Get your proposals, contracts, and other agreements accepted and signed by your customers by using Seidat’s built-in eSign feature. Request signatures from multiple people and save the PDF documents for later use and/or forward the signed documents automatically to your CRM or other preferred systems. Seidat’s eSign utilizes quick and easy-to-use email authentication.Keep on reading →
Get your proposals, contracts, and other agreements accepted and signed by using Seidat’s built-in eSign feature. Request signatures from multiple people save the PDF documents for later use, and/or forward the signed documents automatically to your CRM or other preferred systems. Seidat’s eSign utilizes quick and easy-to-use email authentication.Keep on reading →