Senior Full Stack Developer
Application period: 08.08.2022 - 30.11.2022
We are looking for a strong Senior Full Stack Developer (preferably front-end biased) to join our team in Helsinki!
After recently raising funding, we are looking to strengthen our product development team in Helsinki. This position offers an opportunity to innovate and build new solutions from scratch while making a direct impact in the field of B2B sales software.
At Seidat, we trust our employees. We want everyone to have room to grow in the direction they want, as long as they are willing to put in the work. In our mostly flat hierarchy advancement is achieved through deeds, not years. Every Seidat employee is involved in serving customers regardless of position. We have an office in Maria 01 in Helsinki and we offer equipment as needed, competitive pay and permanent employment.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Utilizing the newest web technologies to code and test software.
- Participating in designing and building game-changing features.
- Integrating our application with 3rd-party services.
- Maintaining, improving and modernizing the existing code base and infrastructure.
- Being on the lookout for the latest trends in web development.
- Doing peer code review.
We expect that you:
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Pay attention to detail and are security conscious.
We expect high proficiency in:
- React & modern front-end frameworks
- Node.js & API implementation
We also expect familiarity with a few or more of the below subjects:
- AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Integration with 3rd-party services
Knowledge of the following will be considered a plus:
- Application infrastructure
- DevOps and CI/CD
- Agile development
Though remote work is always possible, we expect you to be available for the majority of the Finnish working day (9-5 GMT+2), and that you are able to come to our office in Helsinki for meetings with the team. Capability for teamwork, a proactive attitude and in general being a “good fit” is important. Communication skills, English fluency and a willingness to participate in discussions, remotely or live, is required. An understanding of Finnish is a definite plus.
We may be a small team, but we are working together. As we are a startup you may be expected to help where you can with a variety of stuff that needs doing from time to time, just like the rest of us. (Website, demos, testing, customer support, marketing or its automation etc.)
As part of your application we would like to see your resume, examples of relevant projects that you have directly contributed to (including code), as well as a cover letter of why you want to work with us.
We look forward to your application!